Yes, users can create custom content for their specialized needs. Brillians comes with a large library of commonly needed content. However, we can not anticipate every possible scenario. Therefore, personalization is supported to the extent possible.
For example, users can:
- Create personal “Problem Oriented Views of Data.”
- Personal Progress Note Templates.
- Personal Letter Templates
- Personal content for use by the Quick Keys feature (see training video).
- Personal content for use by the Auto Notes, i.e., “Dot Phrases” (see training video).
- Lab preferences on Inpatient and Outpatient dashboards